Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), is a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine teaching affiliate and award winning, academic public healthcare system. CHA is recruiting a full time Associate Medical Director at our CHA Assembly Square location.
- Practice clinically and have dedicated time devoted to leadership and management of the provider team at CHA Assembly Square
- CHA Assembly Square is NCQA certified, level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and delivers team based care
- Support the Regional Medical Director in the delivery of high quality, efficient, and patient centered services
- Engage and participate in ambulatory strategy, primary care and specialty care integration, and site initiatives to assess and improve financial and operational performance
- Lead and encourage innovation, community involvement, and primary care growth
CHA is inclusive of three hospital campuses, an established network of 15 primary care clinics and integrated outpatient medical specialty services. We are located throughout Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area. We serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
Qualified candidates will have relevant practice experience, good communication, and organizational skills. Candidates should possess a strong desire to provide the highest quality care to our diverse patient population.
Interested candidates please visit www.CHAproviders.org to apply through our secure and confidential portal. Alternately, candidates may apply via email to Melissa Kelley, Provider Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. CHA Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555/fax (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.