Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking Neuropsychologists to join our Child and Adolescent Psychiatry service. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Positions are available on a full time or half-time basis
- Conduct neuropsychological testing and developmental evaluations of children and adolescents in an outpatient clinical setting (Cambridge and Revere)
- Establish strong cooperative relationships with referring clinicians both within and outside the Cambridge Health Alliance
- Provide inpatient consultations as requested
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.