Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking Clinical Psychologists in our Primary Care integration service. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities within our primary and specialty outpatient clinics.
- Join a collegial group of Psychologists providing clinical consultation and direct service to our diverse and underserved patient population.
- Opportunities within our Pediatric, Child/Adolescent and Adult services.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team providing cognitive behavioral interventions to individuals and groups.
- Specialization and expertise in Primary Care-Mental Health Integration a plus.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Ideal candidate will possess a Ph.D., Psy.D., or Ed.D. in Psychology. Familiarity with the Collaborative Care model desirable.
Qualified candidates may submit CV to Fatema Khorakiwala, Provider Recruiter at email@example.com or visit our website www.CHAproviders.org. CHA Provider Recruitment Department can be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.