Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized, and award-winning public healthcare system, is one of the region’s leading providers of behavioral and mental health care. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
We are looking for an experienced leader to join our team as the new Division Chief of Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Provide leadership of the Division of Geriatric Psychiatry, including both inpatient and ambulatory settings.
- Provide psychiatric care serving the local community and provide high quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilize.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment..