Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), an award-winning, innovative health system based in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro-north communities, is seeking a Chief for our Otolaryngology & Allergy Division.
CHA provides integrated primary, specialty and emergency care to the diverse local communities through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals. As a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine affiliate, we offer ample teaching opportunities with medical students and residents.
- Position combines surgical and ambulatory clinical sessions with administrative responsibilities
- Two fully equipped, hospital based audiology suites
- academic appointment/teaching opportunities available working with both medical students and residents
- Division is currently comprised of 3 physicians and 1 physician assistant
- Patient population will be all ages and represents our socioeconomically and ethnically diverse local communities – incoming Chief should be passionate about working with the underserved
Ideal candidates will be Board Certified and possess exceptional leadership and communication skills. Candidates with a demonstrated ability to develop and implement protocols and quality initiatives in a multi-site health system preferred.
We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive benefits for our employees and their families. Ideal candidates will have a strong commitment to providing high quality care to our multicultural community of underinsured patients.
To learn more and confidentially apply please visit CHAproviders.org. To submit CV/cover letter directly, please email ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.