Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), an award-winning, innovative health system based in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro-north communities, is recruiting an Otolaryngologist to join our well-established ENT & Allergy Division within CHA’s robust Department of Surgery.
CHA provides integrated primary, specialty and emergency care to the diverse local communities through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals. As a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine teaching affiliate, CHA offers ample teaching opportunities with medical students and residents.
- Position is full time with dedicated surgical/OR time plus ambulatory sessions in our surgical specialties clinics located in Cambridge, Somerville and Everett
- Two fully equipped, hospital based audiology suites
- academic appointment/teaching opportunities available working with both medical students and residents
- CHA’s ENT & Allergy Division is growing due to the volume of referrals; our current ENT team is comprised of 3 surgeons and 1 specialized physician assistant
- Patient population is composed of pediatric and adult patients and represents our ethnically and socioeconomically diverse local communities
Qualified candidates will be Board Eligible/Board Certified and possess exceptional communication skills along with a strong interest in CHA’s diverse patient population and a close alignment with CHA’s mission, vision and values.
We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive benefits for our employees and their families. Ideal candidates will have a strong commitment to providing high quality care to our multicultural community of underinsured patients.
To learn more and confidentially apply please visit www.CHAproviders.org. To submit CV/cover letter directly, please email ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.