The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is recruiting a full time ob/gyn physician to join our team. We provide a full range of obstetric & gynecological services including maternity services at CHA’s Maternity Suite, outpatient prenatal and reproductive health care, and a full complement of women’s health services. CHA is a nationally recognized, award winning public health system located in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro North region. We are a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School and Tufts University Medical School.
- Physician will work in various settings including at our outpatient clinic, inpatient on the labor & delivery floor and in the OR for surgical cases
- Incoming MD will have the opportunity to collaborate with our team which includes family medicine physicians, ob/gyn trained physician assistants and our midwifery group
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School, Tufts University School of Medicine, and BIDMC in both surgical and outpatient settings
- Clinical practice located at The Cambridge Hospital/Cambridge Women’s Health Center
- Manageable call schedule of 1:10
- Incoming MD will take on an established patient panel
- 75% of our ob/gyn group has been with CHA for at least five years
CHA providers deliver outstanding and innovative healthcare to the multicultural, underserved population from our local communities. Our hospital campuses and ambulatory clinics are teaching sites for Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
Qualified candidates may apply by visiting www.CHAproviders.org using our confidential portal. Alternatively, CV and cover letter can be submitted directly via email to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Provider Recruitment Department may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.