Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is an award-winning health system based in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro-north communities. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals. CHA is recruiting for a general radiologist to join our well-established and thriving Department of Radiology.
- Practice general radiology using CHA’s state of the art equipment including MRI, CT, ultrasound, 3D mammography, DR, bone densitometry, nuclear medicine, and fluoroscopy
- Breast imaging and procedures are an integral part of this opportunity and candidate should be skilled in the interpretation of all breast imaging modalities and in breast procedures.
- Imaging services are provided at all three CHA hospital campuses: The Cambridge Hospital, Somerville Hospital, and CHA Everett Hospital
- All sites are fully integrated with PACS, our EMR (Epic), and voice recognition software (Nuance 360)
- Night call coverage is provided by a teleradiology service
- Academic affiliation provides an opportunity to teach medical students from Harvard Medical School
Qualified candidates will be fellowship trained and passionate about working with our multicultural, diverse patient population. CHA physicians enjoy a collegial atmosphere, clinical support system, and a comprehensive benefits package including compensation commensurate with experience.
Please visit www.chaproviders.org to learn more and submit a confidential application. Candidates may also email CV & cover letters to Lauren Anastasia, Manager, CHA Provider Recruitment at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.