Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a nationally recognized, award-winning health system, is currently seeking a Board Certified General Surgeon to join our team and participate in weekend call coverage.
The Department of Surgery at CHA consists of more than 25 providers who are skilled in general and specialized surgical procedures. CHA is a clinical affiliate of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and a teaching site for the BIDMC General Surgery Residency Program and academically affiliated with Harvard Medical School.
• Coverage to include up to 7 weekends/year and possible weeknights
• MD will cover our Cambridge Hospital and Everett Hospital locations
• Weekend coverage – Friday 5pm through Monday at 7am
• Weeknight coverage if applicable – 5pm through 7am
• Ideal candidate will provide coverage for one year with the potential to renew the agreement after initial commitment is fulfilled
Candidates with strong interest in working with our multicultural, underserved patient population are preferred. CHA offers a collegial and collaborative environment with supportive infrastructure including a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
Interested applicants please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more about our organization and apply to our opportunity via secure online portal. CVs may be sent directly to Lauren Anastasia, Manager, Provider Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org. The CHA Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 and by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.