Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well-respected, award-winning health system based in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro-north communities. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse communities through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals. CHA is an academic affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and a clinical affiliate of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC).
- Opportunity with CHA’s Elder Service Plan (ESP) program which is located at our East Cambridge site
- CHA’s ESP program was established in 1995 and is part of the national PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) network
- Opportunity includes clinical and academic responsibilities including providing primary care services for CHA’s older adult population
- Potential opportunities to teach CHA residents and Harvard Medical School students
- Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated passion for CHA’s multicultural and socioeconomically diverse patient population
CHA providers enjoy a collegial atmosphere, an established clinical support system, and competitive salaries commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package offered includes health & dental insurance, 403b retirement account with matching, generous paid time off, annual CME time/stipend and much more!
Please visit www.chaproviders.org to learn more and submit a confidential application. Candidates may also email CV & cover letter directly to Lauren Anastasia, Manager, CHA Provider Recruitment at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.