Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a community based, academic healthcare system is seeking a full time, Board Certified Interventional Radiologist to join our growing department of 12 physicians.
- Practice interventional and general radiology using CHA’s state of the art equipment including a new IR suite, MRI, CT, ultrasound, 3D mammography, DR, bone densitometry, nuclear medicine, and fluoroscopy
- Position consists of 50% interventional and 50% general radiology with varied responsibilities based on incoming physician’s skill
- Imaging services provided at all three CHA hospital campuses: The Cambridge Hospital, Somerville Hospital, and CHA Everett Hospital
- All sites are fully integrated with PACS, our EMR (Epic), Radiant and voice recognition software (Nuance 360)
- Night call coverage is provided by a teleradiology service
- Department is growing due increasing need for accessibility within the community, incoming physician will be busy from day one
- Academic affiliation provides an opportunity to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School
Qualified candidates will be fellowship trained and BE/BC in Interventional Radiology/ Diagnostic Radiology. Candidates should be passionate about working with our multicultural, diverse patient population. CHA physicians enjoy a collegial atmosphere, clinical support system, and a comprehensive benefits package including compensation commensurate with experience.
Please send CVs to Melissa Kelley, Provider Recruiter, via email at MaKelley@challiance.org or fax to (617) 665-3553. For more information on CHA’s mission and culture please visit www.challiance.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.