Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a nationally recognized, award winning public health system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence. Our Division of Cardiology is recruiting a non-invasive cardiologist to join the Department of Medicine.
CHA’s three hospital campuses and established network of primary and specialty care practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population in the Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area. CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School and Tufts University Medical School and we are a clinical affiliate of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Clinical time will be at CHA’s ambulatory Medical Specialties Clinic inside CHA Everett Hospital
- Incoming physician can choose to work 1.0FTE or as a part time clinician
- Join our established cardiology team of four MD’s and three cardiology specialized PA’s
- Practice general, adult cardiology in an outpatient setting
- Dedicated time for inpatient consults and non-invasive testing
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic) within inpatient and outpatient settings
- Opportunities exist to teach medical students and residents and an academic appointment is available commensurate with Harvard Medical School criteria
Qualified candidates must possess a strong commitment to providing the highest quality care to our multicultural, underserved patient population. CHA offers a competitive salary plus quality and productivity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
To learn more and confidentially apply please visit www.CHAproviders.org. To submit CV/cover letter directly, please email Lauren Anastasia, Manager, Provider Recruitment via email at email@example.com. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.