The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is recruiting a full time ob/gyn physician to join our team. We provide a full range of obstetric & gynecological services including maternity services at CHA’s Maternity Suite, outpatient prenatal and reproductive health care, and a full complement of women’s health services. CHA is a nationally recognized, award winning public health system located in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro North region. We are a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School and Tufts University Medical School.
- Provider will work in various settings including at our outpatient clinic, inpatient on the labor & delivery floor and in the OR for surgical cases
- Incoming MD will have the opportunity to collaborate with our family medicine providers, ob/gyn specialized physician assistants and our midwifery group
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School, Tufts University School of Medicine, and BIDMC in both surgical and outpatient settings
- Location of practice is at The Cambridge Hospital/Cambridge Women’s Health Center
- Manageable call schedule of 1:9
- Incoming MD will have an established patient panel
- 75% of our ob/gyn group has been with CHA for at least five years
CHA providers deliver outstanding and innovative healthcare to the multicultural, underserved population from our local communities. Our hospital campuses and ambulatory clinics are teaching sites for Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
Qualified candidates please visit www.CHAproviders.org to apply through our confidential portal. Candidates may also submit CVs to Lauren Anastasia, Manager, Provider Recruiter Department by email at email@example.com. CHA Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.