Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for clinical and academic innovations. We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Physician Assistant to join our OB/GYN team. Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Physician Assistants with experience in obstetrics/gynecology are encouraged to apply
- Incoming PA will work independently in collaboration with a team of MDs in an inpatient setting
- 36 hours per week; three 12 hour shifts
- Day/Night rotating position including weekends
- No call required
- PA will deliver care in Labor & Delivery unit, maternity triage, inpatient rounding for GYN, ER consults, and first assist in OR cases
- Teaching opportunities are available as well as involvement with ongoing quality improvement initiatives
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of ob/gyn experience and/or strong interest in women’s health. Candidates must have a strong desire to serve our underserved, multicultural patient population, as well as be mission driven and possess excellent clinical skills. CHA offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation.
To learn more and confidentially apply please visit www.CHAproviders.org. Qualified candidates may submit CV/cover letter directly to Kasie Marchini, Provider Recruitment via email at email@example.com CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.