Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is pleased to announce an opening for a full-time faculty pediatric neuropsychologist to join our award-winning Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. CHA is a community-based health system that includes the Cambridge, Everett, and Somerville Hospitals. The child and adolescent division provides outpatient care to youth and families in two outpatient clinics, three high school-based clinics, and throughout CHA’s primary care clinics via integrated care consultation.
- Provide care for children and adolescents with complex psychiatric and developmental conditions.
- Complete neuropsychological assessments, patient and family education, consultation with colleagues in other medical, neurological and mental health specialties.
- Combine advanced clinical care with academic engagement.
- Teach and supervise psychology interns and postdoctoral fellows within our robust and vibrant training program
- Opportunity to engage in clinical research that is relevant to our community-oriented mission
- Serve a culturally and ethnically diverse population
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria
Applicants must hold a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA/CPA accredited program, have completed an APA/CPA accredited pre-doctoral internship and postdoctoral residency in Neuropsychology. Qualified candidates will also be board certified or eligible for board certification and must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Experience with assessing cognitive and socio-emotional functioning associated with severe mental illness, neurodevelopment, and neurological/medical complications from early childhood to early adulthood in a culturally diverse community health settings is preferred.
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Qualified candidates may submit their CV through our website at www.CHAproviders.org, or by email to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. The Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.