Pediatrician and Pediatric Liaison to Psychiatry

    Pediatrician and Pediatric Liaison to Psychiatry

    CHAProviders

    Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for our clinical and academic innovations.   Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.  CHA is an academic affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.

    CHA is currently recruiting a full time pediatric physician. The incoming pediatrician will spend 75% of their time in the outpatient clinic. The remaining 25% of their time will be providing pediatric consultations as well as necessary ongoing clinical medical management of patients on the inpatient child psychiatry and neurodevelopmental units at the Cambridge Health Alliance.  

    Qualified candidates will be BE/BC and share CHA’s mission for providing care to the underserved, multicultural community

    • Bilingual candidates, fluent in Haitian Creole, Spanish or Portuguese, encouraged to apply 
    • CHA offers a collegial work environment, strong infrastructure, and integrated EMR
    • Providers will work with dedicated colleagues committed to excellent, high quality care
    • Physicians enjoy competitive salaries and a generous benefits package
    • As a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School; academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria

    Please visit www.chaproviders.org to learn more and submit a confidential application. Candidates may also email CV & cover letters to Melissa Kelley, Provider Recruiter at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.

    In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.