Cambridge Health Alliance, a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate, is an award winning, academic public healthcare system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence. Our system includes three campuses as well as well an established network of primary and specialty practices in the Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area. Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
CHA is currently recruiting a full time pediatric physician to work at our CHA Broadway Care Center.
- Qualified candidates will be BE/BC and share CHA’s mission for providing care to the underserved, multicultural community
- Bilingual candidates, fluent in Haitian Creole, Spanish or Portuguese, encouraged to apply
- CHA offers a collegial work environment, strong infrastructure, and integrated EMR
- Providers will work with dedicated colleagues committed to excellent, high quality care
- Physicians enjoy competitive salaries and a generous benefits package
- As a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School; academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria
Please visit www.chaproviders.org to learn more and submit a confidential application. Candidates may also email CV & cover letters to Melissa Kelley, Provider Recruiter at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.