Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for our clinical and academic innovations. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care
practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Full time Physician Assistant opportunity available within CHA’s GI division
- Position is primarily outpatient and clinic is located at CHA Everett Hospital (EH) in our Medical Specialties Clinic
- PA will work side by side managing our GI physician’s patient panel in collaboration with our dedicated GI RN
- Identified, dedicated days for inpatient consult/first call coverage
- No weekend, holiday or PM call coverage
- Qualified candidates will be Board Certified with an active MA license and Controlled Substance/DEA Certificates
- Candidates with PA experience in GI and/or primary care are encouraged to apply
Applicants should have demonstrated passion for CHA’s mission and values; providing the highest quality healthcare to our community of underserved, multicultural patients. Physician Assistants employed at CHA receive competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including affordable health/dental insurance, retirement account with matching, malpractice insurance and more
Qualified candidates may apply through our secure online portal by visiting www.chaproviders.org. CVs may also be submitted to Kasie Marchini, Provider Recruiter, at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.