Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine and a clinical affiliate of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Physician Assistant to join our growing and dynamic Hospitalist Division. This position is located at CHA Everett Hospital in Everett, MA.
- Schedule includes both day & night shifts, block scheduling
- Incoming PA will work independently but in collaboration with CHA’s existing team of physicians, physician assistants and clinical/administrative support staff to provide full scope inpatient care
- Supportive and collegial work environment, with dedicated colleagues similarly committed to providing quality health care to a diverse patient population
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and comprehensive benefits package
Qualified candidates will have experience working as a PA and a demonstrated ability to manage patients in a fast paced environment. Our inpatient team works in a patient centered & team focused care model, and providers at CHA have a strong commitment to serving our diverse, underserved patient population.
To learn more about CHA and apply through our secure candidate portal please visit www.CHAproviders.org. CVs may be sent directly to Kasie Marchini, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at KMarchini@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.