Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant (PA) to join our Department of Orthopedics. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
• Position is full time – 5 days/week, 8 hour shifts.
• Duties include inpatient rounding at the Cambridge Hospital, Inpatient/ED consults.
• Occasional cross coverage/OR assist.
• Call – 2 weeknights/month and every 8th weekend.
• Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
• CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
• 2+ years of orthopedic PA experience preferred.
At CHA we offer a supportive and collegial environment with a strong infrastructure and practice supports. Candidates will have the opportunity to work with dedicated colleagues committed to providing high quality healthcare.
Qualified candidates may submit CV to Fatema Khorakiwala, Provider Recruiter at email@example.com or visit our website www.CHAproviders.org. CHA Provider Recruitment Department can be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.