Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for our clinical and academic innovations. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Full time Physician Assistant opportunity available within CHA’s Urology department
- Position is primarily in an outpatient setting
- Opportunity for time as OR first assist
- Incoming PA will have both shared and independent clinic sessions
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Candidates with PA experience in Surgery and/or Urology are encouraged to apply
Ideal candidates will have a passion for treating our underserved and culturally diverse patient population. Physician Assistants employed at CHA receive competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including affordable health/dental insurance, retirement account with matching, malpractice insurance and more.
Qualified candidates may apply through our secure online portal by visiting www.chaproviders.org. CVs may also be submitted to Melissa Kelley, Provider Recruiter at email@example.com. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.