Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for our clinical and academic innovations. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. CHA is an academic affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
CHA is recruiting a full time Primary Care Medical Director for the Access Care Clinic and Outpatient COVID Management.
- Medical Director will provide clinical care, administrative supervision, and teach
- Provide administrative oversight of the Access care Clinic and Outpatient COVID clinical and operational protocols while working in collaboration with the Director of Nursing and others
- Determine and adjust the clinical scope of the Access Care Clinic in response to needs across the service line
- Responsible for the implementation of medical guidance and protocols pertaining to all COVID-related care in the outpatient setting
- Develop and communicate clinical guidelines and operational workflows within Primary Care
Qualified candidates will be Board Eligible/Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and have demonstrated experience leading physicians and care teams. Candidates should possess a strong desire to provide the highest quality care to our diverse patient population.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.