Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking full-time Psychiatrists in our Adult units and Psychiatric Emergency Services. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
• Full-time opportunities working with adult and geriatric psychiatry patients at CHA Cambridge Hospital and CHA Everett Hospital.
• Practice includes clinical work evaluating patients in emergency rooms as part of the psychiatry emergency service team and/or in urgent psychiatry clinic setting.
• Manageable call coverage.
• Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
• Join a collegial group of multi-disciplinary staff of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Nurses and Occupational Therapists.
• Applicants should share CHA’s passion for providing the highest quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population.
• CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Candidates must be BE or BC in Psychiatry and possess a strong commitment to serve our underserved and diverse patient population.
Qualified candidates may submit CV to Fatema Khorakiwala, Provider Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.CHAproviders.org. CHA Provider Recruitment Department can be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.