Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking a part-time (0.5 FTE) Psychiatrist for our Telepsychiatry service. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Part-time (0.5 FTE) clinical opportunity on the telepsychiatry service.
- Ideal opportunity for candidates interested in serving the local community and providing high quality care to an underserved and diverse patient population.
- Opportunity to deliver population-based mental health care in primary care clinics and other medical settings.
- Provide e-consultations (asynchronous encounters) for medical colleagues through the electronic medical record (EPIC).
- Provide brief direct patient assessments remotely through HIPAA compliant procedures.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- Opportunity to supervise and teach psychiatry residents and consultation-liaison psychiatry fellows.
- Becoming part of an energetic, creative, mission driven, multidisciplinary team.
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Candidates must be BE or BC in Psychiatry and possess a strong commitment to serve our underserved and diverse patient population.
Qualified candidates may submit CVs to Fatema Khorakiwala, Provider Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.CHAproviders.org. CHA Provider Recruitment Department can be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.