Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is recruiting for a 30 hour to full time position to join our Patient Access Services. Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team in the PAS, providing bridge treatment for patients stepping down from inpatient and emergency services; providing ongoing treatment for a limited number of patients; providing evaluations and group leadership for the Partial Hospital Program
- Provide a range of psychological and psychosocial treatment, including individual, couple, family, and group psychotherapy treatment
- Participate in teaching opportunities and advising to trainees
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- CHA offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
As the home of several award winning Harvard University Medical School training programs in Psychology and Psychiatry, CHA offers an academic appointment commensurate with medical school criteria.
Visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CV and cover letter may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.