Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking Full-time or Part-time doctoral level (Ph.D or Psy.D) Psychologists to join our Adult Outpatient Psychiatry service The CHA Department of Psychiatry is recognized as a leader in patient care, teaching and research. As a leader in mental health for more than 20 years. CHA’s psychiatry teams provide compassionate care to our diverse patient population. CHA is comprised of an established network of ambulatory clinics, an urgent care site and two full service hospitals based in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro-north communities
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities in Everett and Revere
- Join a collegial group of Psychologists providing a range of outpatient behavioral health treatments, including individual and group psychotherapy and psychopharmacology.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Clinical Social Workers and Psychologists.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Qualified candidates may submit their CV through our website at www.CHAproviders.org, or by email to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. The Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.