Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well respected, nationally recognized, and award-winning public healthcare system, is seeking Clinical Psychologists to join our Primary Care Behavioral Health Integration (PCBHI) service. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities
- Join a collegial group of Psychologists providing clinical consultation and direct service to our diverse and underserved patient population
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team providing intake evaluations, triage to appropriate level and setting of care, brief individual and group interventions, and warm hand-offs
- Experience working in integrated settings with multi-disciplinary teams is preferred
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Qualified candidates may submit their CV through our website at www.CHAproviders.org, or by email to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. The Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.