Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for our clinical and academic innovations. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. CHA is an academic affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
CHA is recruiting Regional Medical Director for our CHA Somerville Primary Care Pediatrics Clinic.
- RMD will practice clinically and have dedicated time devoted to leadership and management of the provider team at our CHA Somerville Clinic
- Our site is NCQA certified, level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and delivers team based care
- Engage and participate in ambulatory strategy, primary care and specialty care integration, and site initiatives to assess and improve financial and operational performance
- Lead and encourage innovation, community involvement, and primary care growth
- Participate in ACO related initiatives including population health
Qualified candidates will be Board Eligible/Certified Pediatrics and have demonstrated experience leading physicians and care teams. Candidates should possess a strong desire to provide the highest quality care to our diverse patient population.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.