Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), is a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine teaching affiliate and award winning, academic public healthcare system. CHA is recruiting for a full time Regional Medical Director for our primary care clinic at CHA Malden Care Center. Our system includes three hospital campuses as well as an established network of 15 primary care in addition to integrated outpatient medical specialty sites. We are located throughout Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area. Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
- Position is located within our CHA Malden Care Center, home of the Tufts Family Medicine Residency Program, a premiere 8-8-8 P4 program with 23 residents
- Clinic is NCQA certified, level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and delivers team based care to the surrounding community
- RMD will participate in teaching and advising medical students and residents, in addition to dedicated time for both outpatient clinic sessions and administrative oversight of clinical operations
- Opportunity to develop and implement curriculum for our Tufts Family Medicine Residency Program and an academic appointment is available, commensurate with medical school criteria
- Engage and participate in ambulatory strategy, primary care and specialty care integration, and site initiatives to assess and improve financial and operational performance
- Lead and encourage innovation, community involvement, and primary care growth
- Participate in ACO related initiatives including population health
Qualified candidates will be Board Eligible/Certified with at least two years of leadership and/or supervision experience with physicians and care teams.