Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), is a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine teaching affiliate and award winning, academic public healthcare system. CHA is recruiting for a full-time primary care physician leader for the Regional Medical Director opportunity at our CHA Broadway
- Our site is NCQA certified, level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and delivers team based care
- Our primary care experts at CHA Broadway Care Center see all ages
- Regional Medical Director (RMD) will practice clinically and have dedicated time devoted to leadership and management of the provider team at our CHA Primary Care Broadway location
- Engage and participate in ambulatory strategy, primary care and specialty care integration, and site initiatives to assess and improve financial and operational performance
- Lead and encourage innovation, community involvement, and primary care growth
- Participate in ACO related initiatives including population health
CHA is inclusive of three hospital campuses, an established network of 15 primary care clinics and integrated outpatient medical specialty services. We are located throughout Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area. We serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
CHA is clinically affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Qualified candidates will be Board Eligible/Certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and have demonstrated experience leading physicians and care teams. Candidates should possess a strong desire to provide the highest quality care to our diverse patient population.
Interested candidates please visit CHAproviders.org to apply through our secure and confidential portal. Alternately, candidates may apply via email to Melissa Kelley, Provider Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org CHA Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555; fax (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.