Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), is a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine teaching affiliate and award winning, academic public healthcare system. CHA is recruiting a full time Internal Medicine Physician Leader for the Regional Medical Director opportunity at CHA Primary Care, Somerville Hospital (SHPC)
- RMD will practice clinically and have dedicated time devoted to leadership and management of the provider team at SHPC
- Our ambulatory primary care site is located inside Somerville Hospital and provides adult and geriatric care, coordination of specialty care, complex care management, mental health services and more
- SHPC is one of three CHA continuity clinics where IM residents from our Harvard Medical School affiliated program develop their outpatient clinical skills; opportunities for precepting and curriculum development exist
- SHPC is an NCQA certified, level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and delivers team based care
- Engage and participate in ambulatory strategy, primary care and specialty care integration, and site initiatives to assess and improve financial and operational performance
- Lead and encourage innovation, community involvement, and primary care growth
- Participate in ACO related initiatives including population health
CHA is inclusive of three hospital campuses, an established network of 15 primary care clinics and integrated outpatient medical specialty services. We have sites located throughout Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area, serving an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population. CHA is clinically affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Qualified candidates will be Board Eligible/Certified in Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and have demonstrated experience leading physicians and care teams. Candidates should possess a strong desire to provide the highest quality care to our diverse patient population.
Interested candidates please visit www.CHAproviders.org to apply through our secure and confidential portal. Alternately, candidates may apply via email to Lauren Anastasia, Manager, CHA Provider Recruitment at email@example.com. CHA Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555/fax (617) 665-3553.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.