Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) , an award-winning public healthcare system, has an opportunity for a Sleep Medicine Physician to join our existing Pulmonary/ Sleep team. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in the metro Boston area. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Opportunity to enhance + lead Sleep Medicine Program in an integrated primary + specialty practices.
- BE/BC Sleep Medicine
- Position will include practicing Pulmonary/Critical Care for about 8 weeks/year
- Must take call
- In addition to reading studies, the provider would see patients in ambulatory clinic-referred for sleep medicine consults
- Candidates should possess an interest in academics as this position will include resident and medical student teaching
- Incoming physician should possess excellent clinical/communication skills and a strong commitment to serve our multicultural safety net patient population
Candidates must demonstrate a strong commitment to serve our underserved, multicultural patient population. Qualified candidates must also be able to collaborate and successfully work in an acute, fast-paced, multidisciplinary team based environment. Previous employment in an academic, safety net system is a plus.
For more information on CHA and to apply please visit www.CHAproviders.org . Qualified candidates may also submit their CV and cover letter to Kasie Marchini, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at email@example.com or fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.