Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), is a nationally recognized, award-winning public healthcare system located in the Boston metro area. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics, a dedicated psychiatric inpatient facility, and two full service hospitals. As a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine affiliate, we offer ample teaching opportunities with medical students and residents.
CHA is currently recruiting a full time Urologist to join our existing department of three MDs and one physician assistant.
- Academic appointment at HMS available commensurate with medical school criteria
- Call is 1:4 with 24-hour consult/phone triage and inpatient coverage provided by our urology PA and in-house surgical residents
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Research opportunities available
- CHA’s patient population provides a unique opportunity to make healthcare accessible to all members of our diverse, local communities while helping to mitigate health disparities
- Experienced candidates strongly preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience
CHA offers a collaborative practice environment and innovative clinical model. Candidates should possess excellent clinical and communication skills, and a commitment to our diverse, underserved patient population.
To learn more and confidentially apply please visit www.CHAproviders.org. To submit CV/cover letter directly, please email Kasie Marchini at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.