Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), is a nationally recognized, award-winning public healthcare system located in the Boston metro area. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics, a dedicated psychiatric inpatient facility, and two full service hospitals. As a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine affiliate, we offer ample teaching opportunities with medical students and residents.
CHA is currently recruiting a Chief for our rapidly growing Urology Division. In keeping with CHA’s commitment to strategic planning and growth, the incoming Chief will grow and expand the urology program and services offered to our patients. As CHA moves into its future state as a Learning Health System, our new Chief of Urology will promote continuous learning and improvement in order to create best possible patient outcomes and partner with clinical and operational leadership to design innovative solutions for care delivery and population health.
- Academic appointment at Harvard Medical School available commensurate with medical school criteria
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic) utilized throughout our ambulatory and inpatient sites
- Robust inpatient and outpatient clinical support, including a well-trained, experienced PA team.
- Research and teaching opportunities available – CHA is a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center general surgery training site in addition to our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- CHA’s patient population provides a unique opportunity to make healthcare accessible to all members of our diverse, local communities while helping to mitigate health disparities
- Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of experience as clinical leaders and a history of successful program development is a plus.
- A strong desire commitment to quality and team building
- CHA’s Physician Organization (CHAPO) employs more than 200 primary care providers, creating a built-in referral base for incoming surgeons and specialists
CHA offers a collaborative practice environment and innovative clinical model. Candidates should have excellent, current clinical training and exemplary communication skills. A commitment to our diverse, underserved patient population is a must. Located in a vibrant, multicultural community CHA and the Boston, MA area offer limitless personal and professional opportunities for a provider and family members of any age.
Both CHA Cambridge Hospital and CHA Everett Hospital recently received an “A” grade in the Spring of 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Guide. This elite, national distinction reflects CHA’s commitment and focus on patient safety and quality outcomes, both of which are ingrained in the fabric of the organization.
CHA offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience along with various incentives including productivity bonuses and leadership incentives. Benefits include affordable options for health insurance coverage, a fully paid dental plan, generous PTO including vacation, sick, personal, CME, and holiday days, parking, subsidized public transportation options, professional medical expense reimbursement, retirement account with matching, and much more!
To learn more and confidentially apply please visit www.CHAproviders.org. To submit CV/cover letter directly via email please send to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
or hostile work environment.