Cambridge Health Alliance is a well-respected, award-winning health system with full service hospital campuses located in Cambridge, MA and Everett, MA. We provide outstanding and innovative healthcare to a diverse patient population throughout the local communities in the Boston metro area. CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School and Tufts University Medical School and is clinically affiliated with the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. We are a teaching site for the BIDMC General Surgery Residency Program.
CHA is recruiting a Vascular Surgeon who meets our criteria and is interested in joining our team:
- Our existing department consists of over 20 general and fellowship trained subspecialized surgeons.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, possess excellent clinical/communications skills, and a demonstrated commitment to providing the highest quality care to our multicultural, underserved patient population.
- Candidates should have a strong endovascular skill set.
- CHA uses a fully integrated EMR which is shared with BIDMC for provider access.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salaries.
Qualified candidates may visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and submit applications through our secure portal. Candidates may also send CV and cover letter via email to Provider Recruitment at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.