Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a Harvard Medical School (HMS) teaching affiliate, is an award winning, academic public healthcare system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence. Our system includes three campuses as well as an established network of primary/specialty care sites. CHA is recognized as the premier Occupational Health provider in the greater Boston region. CHA is the clinical home of the Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health’s occupational medicine residency program.
We are recruiting for an Associate Medical Director of Occupational Medicine to join our robust and talented team of providers who are experienced in all aspects of occupational health prevention, surveillance and injury management.
- The opportunity is full time (equaling 8 sessions/week; four days per week)
- Ideal candidates will possess excellent clinical and communication skills in addition to a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Qualified candidates will be BC/BE in OM by the ABPM with a completed OM residency.
- The incoming Associate Director will be involved with current and prospective Life Sciences Clients (Pharma, Biotech and other start-ups) and other business development as needed.
- Broad-spectrum Occupational Medicine and Employee Health Clinical Practice (with resident, RN, MA, and other OM support)
- We have a fully implemented occupational health EMR (SYSTOC)
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package (including malpractice, health insurance, 403B, disability insurance, etc.)
- Will include resident and student teaching, committees and CHA service as needed
Opportunity to teach medical students and residents. The position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure and confidential online portal. Candidates may also submit CVs to Provider Recruitment at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org or by phone at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.