Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking Full-time or Part-time doctoral level (Ph.D or Psy.D) Psychologists to join our Child and Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatry service. The CHA Department of Psychiatry is recognized as a leader in patient care, teaching and research. As a leader in mental health for more than 20 years. CHA’s psychiatry teams provide compassionate care to our diverse patient population. CHA is comprised of an established network of ambulatory clinics, an urgent care site and two full service hospitals based in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro-north communities
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities.
- Join a collegial group of Psychologists providing a range of outpatient behavioral health treatments, including individual and group psychotherapy and psychopharmacology.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Clinical Social Workers and Psychologists.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
We are seeking expertise in mindfulness-based treatment approaches for youth (e.g., mindfulness-based cognitive therapy) with a preference for research experience in this area. Qualified applicants will be invited to participate in research activities with the CHA Center for Mindfulness and Self-Compassion.
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Qualified candidates may submit their CV through our website at www.CHAproviders.org, or by email to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. The Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.