Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is expanding and we are seeking an Endocrinologist to join our practice. CHA is an award-winning health system in Boston’s metro-north communities, providing innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals. Qualified candidates will be BE/BC and should share our passion for caring for our community and the underserved, multicultural patient population CHA serves. Incoming physicians will work with a collegial group of providers who share our mission and values.
- Full-time endocrinology position working in our medical specialties clinics located in Everett and Somerville.
- Exceptional support staff inclusive of a Certified Diabetes Counseling and Education Specialist and a Clinical Pharmacist with specialty training in diabetes.
- The position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, available commensurate HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications, and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
- CHA uses the EPIC electronic medical record system.
- Manageable and extremely light call schedule of 1:6.
Applicants should have a demonstrated commitment to CHA’s multiculturally diverse, underserved patient population. Candidates with superior communication skills and a willingness to work in a collaborative, team-based environment are encouraged to apply.
CHA offers competitive compensation packages and comprehensive benefits for our providers and their families.
Qualified applicants may submit CVs to Mary Cummings, Provider Recruiter, at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org or online at www.CHAProviders.org. Cambridge Health Alliance Department of Provider Recruitment can be reached at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.