Cambridge Health Alliance, a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine teaching affiliate, is an award winning, academic public healthcare system receiving national recognition for innovation and community excellence. Our system includes three campuses as well as an established network of primary and specialty practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area. We proudly serve the ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population within our communities.
CHA is currently recruiting Family Medicine Physicians for our various neighborhood health centers in Cambridge, Somerville, Malden, Revere, and Everett.
- Full time and part time opportunities available.
- Primary Care Float opportunities.
- Physicians enjoy a collegial, vibrant and dynamic environment and great work/life balance.
- Opportunities available for teaching, and academic appointments commensurate with medical school criteria.
- Infrastructure includes fully integrated EMR (Epic) and clinical and administrative supports for primary care providers including onsite lab services, radiology, pharmacy, behavioral health, medical and surgical specialties, and more!
Ideal candidates will possess excellent clinical/communication skills and a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.