Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is an award-winning health system based in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro-north communities. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals. CHA is recruiting for a general radiologist to join our well-established and thriving Department of Radiology.
- Practice general radiology using CHA’s state of the art equipment including MRI, CT, ultrasound, 3D mammography, DR, bone densitometry, nuclear medicine, and fluoroscopy
- Imaging services are provided at all three CHA hospital campuses: Cambridge Hospital, Somerville Hospital, and Everett Hospital
- All sites are fully integrated with PACS, EMR (Epic), and voice recognition software
- Night call coverage is provided by a teleradiology service
- Academic affiliation provides an opportunity to teach medical students from Harvard Medical School
Qualified candidates will be fellowship trained and ABR certified/eligible. CHA physicians enjoy a collegial atmosphere, clinical support system, and a comprehensive benefits package including compensation commensurate with experience.
To learn more and confidentiality apply please visit www.CHAproviders.org. To submit CV/cover letter directly, please email ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.