The NEW CHA Center of Excellence for Child & Adolescent Inpatient Mental Health Care at Somerville will provide a transformative continuum of patient- and family- centered care for diverse youth with mental health needs. Including specialized autism spectrum/ neurodevelopmental beds at our Somerville Campus. Cambridge Health Alliance is already one of the region’s leading providers of behavioral and mental health care.
We are passionate about helping children and their families, join our expanding team and make a difference!
CHA provides Competitive Salaries starting at $300,000!
- Provide clinical care to patients during periods of inpatient/partial hospitalization
- Develop and maintain comprehensive treatment plans
- Participate in teaching opportunities with psychiatry residents, fellows, and other mental health trainees
- Work in a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model allowing our providers to focus on patient care and contribute to population health efforts
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) and robust interpreter service
- Academic appointments are available commensurate with criteria of Harvard Medical School
- Candidates with special interest and training in Neurodevelopment encouraged to apply
CHA is a teaching affiliate of HMS. This position carries an HMS appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate with HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
Qualified candidates will be BC/BE in psychiatry and share CHA’s passion for providing the highest quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population.
Please submit CV’s through our secure website at www.CHAproviders.org, or by email to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. The Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.