Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking a full-time Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatrist. Our system consists of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region.
- Ideal opportunity for candidates passionate about working with older adults.
- Teaching and training opportunities for candidates interested in working with psychiatric residents and fellows in geriatric psychiatry.
- Provide psychiatric care serving the local community and provide high quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population.
- Average daily caseload between 8-9 patients per day.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
- The position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, available commensurate HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications, and commitment to teaching responsibilities
- CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Ideal candidates will be BE or BC in psychiatry (with preference for additional BE or BC in geriatric psychiatry) possess excellent clinical/communication skills, and have a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at email@example.com. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.