Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking a Full-time doctoral level (Ph.D or Psy.D) inpatient pediatric psychiatry assessment psychologist to join our Child and Adolescent Inpatient Psychiatry service.
The NEW CHA Center of Excellence for Child & Adolescent Inpatient Mental Health Care at Somerville will provide a transformative continuum of patient- and family- centered care for diverse youth with mental health needs. Including specialized autism spectrum/ neurodevelopmental beds at our Somerville Campus. Cambridge Health Alliance is already one of the region’s leading providers of behavioral and mental health care.
We are passionate about helping children and their families, join our expanding team and make a difference!
- Provide Psychological testing as needed across the pediatric psychiatry inpatient service - including assessment of risk of suicide or violence, as well as cognitive, psychodiagnostic, personality, projective/perfomance, adaptive functioning, and developmental assessment.
- Provide clinical services to patients across pediatric and neurodevelopmental psychiatric inpatient locations that informs treatment during their admission and post-discharge.
- Work collaboratively with other clinicians providing services such as psychopharmacology and case management services as well as nursing, and medical/surgical colleagues
- Innovate and develop assessment processes for inpatient care.
- Provide training to psychology doctoral and postdoctoral students in assessment, feedback, and report writing.
- Collaborate with Psychology Training Directors on training activities and responsibilities related to assessment on the inpatient units.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of HMS. This position carries an HMS appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate with HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of relevant practice experience, coupled with a broad clinical skill set, clinical and interpersonal flexibility, excellent communication and organizational skills.
Qualified candidates may submit their CV through our website at www.CHAproviders.org, or by email to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. The Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.