Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), is a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate and award winning, academic public healthcare system. CHA is recruiting a full time primary care physician leader for the Medical Director opportunity at our Windsor Street Care Center in Cambridge, MA.
- Medical Director will practice clinically and have dedicated time devoted to leadership and management of the provider team at our Windsor Street Care Center.
- Windsor provides care to the local community including primary care for all ages, women’s health and pregnancy care, mental health services, onsite pharmacy, lab services and more
- Our site is NCQA certified, level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home and delivers team based care
- Engage and participate in ambulatory strategy, primary care and specialty care
integration, and site initiatives to assess and improve financial and operational
- Lead and encourage innovation, community involvement, and primary care growth
- Participate in ACO related initiatives including population health
- The position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor,
Assistant or Associate Professor, available commensurate with appointment criteria, candidate qualifications, and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
The CHA Windsor Street Care Center provides exceptional primary care service to patients of all ages from ethnically and socio-economically diverse backgrounds. The Windsor street staff is trained in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Family Medicine, including Pregnancy care.
CHA is inclusive of three hospital campuses, an established network of 15 primary care clinics and integrated outpatient medical specialty services. We are located throughout Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area. CHA is clinically affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Qualified candidates will be Board Eligible/Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and have demonstrated experience in leading physicians and care teams. Candidates should possess a strong desire to provide the highest quality care to our diverse patient population.
Interested candidates please visit www.CHAproviders.org to apply through our secure and confidential portal. Alternately, candidates may apply via email to CHA Provider Recruitment at email@example.com and by phone at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.