Cambridge Health Alliance is seeking a Neurologist to join our award-winning public healthcare system in Boston’s metro north communities. CHA provides innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals.
- Full-time opportunity to join our well-established practice of 5 MDs in a collaborative, team-based and patient-centered environment
- To provide exceptional ambulatory care and inpatient consults
- Teaching Harvard Medical School (HMS) medical students and residents. CHA is a teaching affiliate of HMS. Position carries a HMS appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate with HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
- Qualified candidate would also have the opportunity to become the Harvard Medical School Neurology Clerkship Site Director and the Director of Neurology Education at CHA.
- Successful completion of an accredited residency program
- Board certification from American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to serving CHA’s socioeconomically and culturally diverse patient population
- Experience in an academic safety net system is a plus
For more information on CHA and to apply, please visit www.CHAproviders.org. Qualified candidates may also submit their CV and cover letter to Mary Cummings in the CHA Provider Recruitment Department via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.