Cambridge Health Alliance is recruiting a Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist program at our award-winning public healthcare system in Boston’s metro-north communities. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals.
- Full-time Nocturnist opportunity to join our well-established Hospitalist program with 30+ clinicians
- 150 night shifts annually, 12 hour shifts
- Two coverage locations - Cambridge Hospital and Everett Hospital. Assigned to only one location per shift.
- Physician assistant or resident support at both locations
- ICU work is available if desired but not required
- Premium compensation for nights
- ABIM/ABFM Board Certification
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to serving CHA’s community and our diverse patient population.
- Enthusiasm for teaching medical students and residents. The position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
We offer a supportive and collegial environment, a strong infrastructure, and a fully integrated electronic medical record system (EPIC). Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.