Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is an award winning public health system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence. We are currently recruiting a non-invasive cardiologist to join a growing Cardiology Division within the Department of Medicine.
Our health system consists of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices, serving an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population in Boston’s metro-north area. CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School and we are a clinical affiliate of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Full time opportunity (1.0 FTE) located within the Medical Specialties Clinic at Everett Hospital & Cambridge Hospital
- Established cardiology team of seven MDs and three cardiology specialized PAs
- Incoming MD will practice general, adult cardiology in an ambulatory setting
- Qualified candidates will be BE/BC and should share our passion for serving CHA’s community and our underserved, multicultural patient population.
- Position includes dedicated time for inpatient consults in the general medicine floors, ICU and emergency departments along with non-invasive testing
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents. The position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate with HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
Qualified candidates will possess excellent clinical and communication skills. Candidates must have a commitment to providing the highest quality care to our patients. Ability to collaborate and work in a multidisciplinary team environment is required. CHA offers a competitive salary with incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply confidentially. CV and cover letters may be submitted directly via email to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.