Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), an award-winning public health system with a Leapfrog A rating for patient safety, is recruiting an Otolaryngologist to join our well-established ENT & Allergy Division within CHA’s robust Department of Surgery. CHA provides innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics, two full service hospitals and urgent care services. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Position is full time with dedicated surgical/OR time plus ambulatory sessions in our surgical specialties clinics
- Great camaraderie and teamwork within the Department and with Physician Assistants (PA) and Audiology Providers
- Diverse pathology in our patient population allows for an exciting breadth of general otolaryngology practice
- Candidates with fellowships in head and neck would be strongly considered
- Two fully equipped hospital based audiology suites
- Academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria
- Opportunity for teaching with both medical students and residents through Harvard Medical School
- Opportunity to train surgical residents from Beth Israel Deaconess program and Harvard Medical Students
- Patient population is composed of adult and pediatric patients and represents our ethnically and socioeconomically diverse local communities
- Favorable call schedule with opportunity for call compensation for additional call.
Qualified candidates will be Board Eligible/Board Certified and possess excellent clinical and communication skills and have a dedicated commitment to serving CHA’s socioeconomically diverse, multicultural patient population. This opportunity offers the ability to build a great clinical practice using a host of intra-operative and in office procedures.
We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive benefits for our employees and their families.
To learn more and confidentially apply please visit www.CHAproviders.org. To submit CV/cover letter directly, please email ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.