Cambridge Health Alliance is recruiting a Pathologist to join our award-winning public healthcare system in Boston’s metro north communities. CHA provides innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals.
- Incoming pathologist will be based at CHA Cambridge Hospital in Cambridge, MA
- Full service histology and cytology laboratory as well as an extensive point of care test network throughout the clinics and inpatient areas
- Each CHA hospital campus has a three shift clinical laboratory
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School. This position carries a clinical appointment at Massachusetts General Hospital an HMS appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate with HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
- CHA offers a supportive and collegial environment with a strong infrastructure
- Board Certification in both anatomic and clinical pathology
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to serving CHA’s socioeconomically and culturally diverse patient population
- Experience in an academic safety net system is a plus
CHA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages commensurate with experience including guaranteed base salary, production incentive, health/dental/vision insurance, 403b with company match, generous paid time off, CME time and dollars, and more!
For more information on CHA and to apply, please visit www.CHAproviders.org. Qualified candidates may also submit their CV and cover letter to Mary Cummings in the CHA Provider Recruitment Department via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.