Cambridge Health Alliance, a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate, is an award winning, academic public healthcare system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence. Our system includes three campuses as well as well an established network of primary and specialty practices in the Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area. Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
CHA is currently recruiting a full time pediatric physician to work at our CHA Somerville Pediatrics Center.
- Be part of a collegial work environment with a strong infrastructure and integrated EMR
- You will work with dedicated colleagues committed to excellent, high quality care
- Enjoy competitive salary and a generous benefits package
- Position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate with HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities
- Qualified candidates will be BE/BC and share CHA’s mission for providing care to the underserved, multicultural community
CHA is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive professional community and encourage members of historically excluded groups across several dimensions (e.g. race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation).
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs and letters of interest may be sent to Provider Recruitment via email at email@example.com. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.